WORLD PATENT & TRADEMARKOSAKA
DAIWA MINAMIMORIMACHI BLDG.,
2-6, 2-CHOME-KITA, TENJINBASHI,
KITA-KU,OSAKA 530-0041 JAPAN
WORLD TRADE CENTER BLDG. 21 F,HIROSHIMA
2-4-1, HAMAMATSU- CHO, MINATO-KU,
NOMURA REAL ESTATE HIROSHIMA BLDG. 4 F, 2-23 TATEMACHI, NAKA-KU, HIROSHIMA CITY, HIROSHIMA 730-0032, JAPANTo be opened
in March 2018
GLOBAL GATE 9F, 4-60-12 HIRAIKE-CHO, NAKAMURA-KU, NAGOYA-SHI, AICHI 453-6109, JAPAN
In the background of the HARAKENZO trademark is a global map wherein countries/regions are sized according to the number of patents registered there in 1991.
Intellectual property rights, such as (i) intellectual creations including inventions, utility models, industrial designs, and copyrighted works that are created on a daily basis by intellectual creation activities based on human wisdom and (ii) trade dress or trademarks that are closely related to business-reliance accumulated during the course of distribution in the market economy, have been shared and been put in order by mankind. This has given rise to a great contribution to development of the industrial society, thereby resulting in that the highly developed industrial economic society has been established.
Especially, it can be said that development of pioneering computer technologies and computer programs, biotechnologies such as new types of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS cells), nano technologies (ultrafine technologies), and further, advanced technologies such as technologies for the prevention of global warming and environmental technologies can be realized, for the first time, by the presence of legal support according to intellectual property rights.
HARAKENZO WORLD PATENT & TRADEMARK, under the philosophy of ‘to provide our clients with full satisfaction and maximum benefit’, has aspired for supporting the intellectual property motions broadly and with hospitality, since establishment in 1976.
Experts in our office deal with each individual case thoroughly and with respect for all technological and law fields related to intellectual property rights, taking advantage of our features of “large scale, international, integrated, intellectual property office”. Thus, we constantly work to achieve the client’s satisfaction as follows.
1. Regarding patents, we have a thorough knowledge of a wide variety of technological fields, and have patent attorneys, attorneys at law who handle patent matters, patent engineers, and other staff, who are highly specialized in their respective technical fields. We have an organization allowing each of these staff to maximize their specialties in their duties. Especially, for the IT and the biotechnology fields, we have established an “IT support station” and a “bio support station” taking in concern of the particularity of these technological fields with the patent operations, in order to provide high-level intellectual property strategies.
2. Patent attorneys and attorneys at law who handle designs, trademarks, et cetera with high levels of expertise are at our office full-time, providing high quality legal services based on high-level strategies not just for trademark registration and design registration but also for intellectual property fields such as plant variety protection registration, import/export suspension, semiconductor circuit layout, computer program registration, domain name registration, copyright and unfair competition, with a full supporting system for all fields of intellectual properties, establishing a supporting station for each specialty.
3. We have a broad, strong network with Intellectual Property Law Firm from various countries around the world. With the cooperation of these local firms, we have worked on the acquisition of high quality intellectual property rights and the utilization of these rights with sophisticated global strategies, not just for the leading countries but also for medium-developed nations and even advancing countries. Our experienced experts will propose intellectual property strategies from the clients’ point of view, responding to the needs of all clients.
4. Not only are Japanese patent attorneys, attorneys at law, patent engineers, and others working in extensive areas and matters at our office to appropriately meet our clients’ needs, but foreign specialists and supporting staff, such as foreign patent attorneys, patent engineers, translators and secretaries, are also working here full-time. With collaboration of the foreign staff and Japanese staff, we organize eleven support stations, “USA Support Station”,“EPO／EUIPO Support Station”,“UK Support Station”, “Germany Support Station”, “France Support Station”, “China Support Station”, “Korea Support Station”, “Taiwan Support Station”, “ Thailand Support Station ”,“India Support Station”,and “Indonesia Support Station”. Therefore, we are able to provide high quality international legal services to clients from all over the world, utilizing the sophisticated strategies from a specialist point of view, for requests from clients in the need for acquisition of intellectual property rights and the utilization of such rights, not just for clients of Japan.
5. We constantly wish to provide an achievement higher than the standard expected from all clients, as to respond to the reliance and expectations given towards our office. In the intellectual property procedures, we would like to strive to maintain the trust and relationship with all clients, based on the principle of maintaining a strong relationship between the client and the representative for a long term in intellectual property practices.
We are willing to further respond to your expectations and reliance towards our office, and would appreciate your kind association.
Patent & Trademark Attorney
Specially Qualified Attorney For Infringement Litigation
WORLD PATENT & TRADEMARK