Patent Attorneys and Intellectual Property Lawyers from Overseas
"HARAKENZO more" provide intellectual property services which require extremely high-level internationalism and expertise. For providing such services, importance of patent attorneys and intellectual property lawyers from overseas has been increasing. "HARAKENZO more" offer patent attorneys and intellectual property lawyers from overseas an environment which allows them to be engaged in high-level international intellectual property businesses through communication with other experts in our office and with use of our international network.
Information from Senior Member
I am engaged in general intellectual property businesses related to China mainly about patents.
I am usually responsible for important cases and difficult cases, and I also have many opportunities to give technical advice to other staff.
Further, I give advice related to the Chinese practice to Japanese clients, and also give advice related to the Japanese practice to Chinese clients.
Through such experience, I can fully display my own specialty. In addition, through communication with other experts in the office, I can also be familiar with the Japanese practice.
Our office has a lot of rewarding work, and put an importance on improvement of our ability.
Our office has a young and energetic atmosphere, but also has a comfortable atmosphere for me as a staff from overseas. Accordingly, if you are interested in intellectual property businesses but still have a feeling of anxiety, please don’t hesitate to join us.
Let’s build an enjoyable workplace with us!
The following work related to general intellectual properties.
- Assistance with establishment of corporate IP strategies.
- Procedures for obtaining a right in Japan and abroad (procedures for filling an application, and post-application procedures)
- Legal cases etc
- "HARAKENZO more" are “international and comprehensive Intellectual Property Firm” having 40 years of history and 250 staff in total, and located in four main cities in Japan: Osaka; Tokyo; Hiroshima; and Nagoya.
- "HARAKENZO more" have experts in every intellectual property field, and we have established a system which allows the experts to exhibit their specialties to the maximum.
- "HARAKENZO more" provide experienced persons in the intellectual property field with an environment which allows them to be active widely, and we also provide inexperienced persons with an opportunity which allows them to steadily become an expert in the intellectual property field.
- A person who always has an ambition to obtain knowledge and skill (we are always required to obtain expertise to improve our ability as a professional in intellectual properties).
- A person who can have good communication with other people in and out of our office.
- A person who would like to play a wide-ranging active role in Japan and abroad.
Flextime (Standard working hours: 7.75 hours/day)
Our Aims For Work-Life Balance And Work Style Innovation
- Work-Life Balance
"HARAKENZO more" aim for every employee to achieve an ideal work-life balance. To this end, we employ a flextime system at our offices. Employees can choose when their workday will start, from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM. This makes it possible to finish working as early as 3:30 PM. Another aim of our film is to achieve the no-overtime work policy. Our employees can use a single day twice as effectively and secure ample time for life outside of work.
- Work Style Innovation
"HARAKENZO more" are planning to adopt the telework system and the co-working system, which are the bases of our work style innovation.
The telework system
is a system for seeking diverse work styles by utilizing information-communication technologies, and allows employees to work at different places outside the offices. "HARAKENZO more" are particularly planning to adopt the employment-based telework system.
The co-working system
is a system for sharing, for example, office spaces, conference rooms, or meeting spaces among people who are engaged in different businesses. "HARAKENZO more" are particularly planning to establish satellite offices.
"HARAKENZO more" proudly counts a large number of women among its staff. "HARAKENZO more" have established a work environment that allows employees to easily take parental leave. This is evidenced by the numerous members of our staff who have taken parental leave multiple times and returned to continue their career here.
"HARAKENZO more" also have a shortened workday system available to support working parents with a busy schedule.
"HARAKENZO more" also offers: commuting allowance (all costs paid), allowance for obtaining certifications, overtime pay, social insurance, a retirement benefit system, in-firm training, and essentially no job transfers
Graduates from university (we also welcome new graduates and recent graduates)
Desired experience and skills
- Language skills
- Experience in intellectual property practice
"HARAKENZO more" welcome an inexperienced person in the intellectual property practice since we have established a system for education.
For fairness and our sound development, we don’t recruit a relative in the first to third degree of our employee.
- Salary: salary is paid according to employee’s ability and experience etc.
- Working conditions: salary raise once a year; bonus paid twice a year; commuting allowance (fully covered); full social insurance; and retirement allowance.
- Working hours: 8:00-16:30 (7 hours and 45 minutes per day, flextime available).
- Holidays: two days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays); national holidays; year-end and new year’s holidays; summer vacation; paid vacation; and special holiday.
- How to apply: Please send a resume (with photo) via post or email to your preferred work location: Osaka, Tokyo, Hiroshima or Nagoya Office (see addresses below)
- Screening process
Resume screening -> Written test -> Interview (no secondary interview required)
Our hiring decision process can take as little as approximately two weeks from the day we receive your application.
- Please send your application to one of the following: