In response to various requests from our clients, we have held workshops and lectures in relation to intellectual properties and accepted business interns from the clients. Fortunately, we are really honored to receive a lot of favorable reputations from them. In view of this, we believe that we can provide you with our accumulated considerable experience and knowledge in relation to the intellectual properties through workshops, lectures, and business internships, so that we can strongly support your intellectual property strategies from behind.
In this regard, we are very glad to inform you that we launch our “Intellectual Property Training Institute”. Through the “Intellectual Property Training Institute”, we can more easily receive your requests or provide advice as to such workshops, lectures, and business internships. Further, we believe we can more strongly support you through this.
In the “Intellectual Property Training Institute”, we provide various trainings according to client’s needs. Further, since we have a variety of staffs who specialize various field such as the electrical field, the mechanical field, the chemical and biotechnology field, and the design and trademark field, we can provide trainings focusing on each field.
- Main Training Type -
(1) Business Internship in Our Office
(Examples: One-month Course, Half-year Course, *Training period can be changed depending on your requests.)
(2) Dispatch of Trainer of Workshop/Training Seminar
(3) Workshop/Training Seminar in Our Office
- Main Theme -
(i) General Information of Laws (including contents of legal revisions): Patent Law, Utility Model Law, Design Law, Trademark Law, Treaty of Paris, Patent Corporation Treaty (PCT), Copyright Law, Act Against Unfair Competition, Seed and Seedling Law, etc.
(ii) Practical Training by Seminar, etc., regarding How to Write Specification, How to Deal With Office Action, and Licensing
Training contents and fees will be changed depending on your requests. If you consider workshops or training seminars, please feel free to contact our “Intellectual Property Training Institute”!!
Intellectual Property Training Institute, Person in Charge,
Director of Intellectual Property Training Institute
Patent and Trademark Attorney Kazuya HASEGAWA
Documents of Past Seminars
- Important Points and Advisable Strategies for European Patents
- Patent Information for Southeast Asia and India - From Different Nations' Patent Systems to Exercising Applications and Rights
- Major Differences Between Prosecution at EPO and JPO
- Oral Proceedings at the JPO and Infringement Proceedings
- Status of BRICs Marketplace Applications and Patent Strategy
- Patents in Medical/Biotechnology Fields (Organizer: Chugoku Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- Foreign Applications/Using the PCT System - Setting Your Sights on Acquiring Foreign Patents
- Writing Patent Specifications (Organizer: Chugoku Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- Writing Patent Specifications in the Field of In-Vitro Diagnostic Agents
- Crystal Polymorphism
- Examining Demand for Valuation of IP
- IP Seminars: 1. Legal Systems and Procedures for Patents; 2. Successful Examples of Joint Applications with Enterprises
- Revisions to Examination Standards for Medical Inventions and How to Adapt
- Intellectual Property Valuation: Methods and Examples
- Strategic Course on Post-Filing Procedures 1
- Strategic Course on Post-Filing Procedures 2
- Outline of Patent System and Software Patents - Points for Acquiring Workable Patents
- Intellectual Property Theory Lecture 10: Inventions Related to Living Organisms
- Patents for Inventions Related to Medicine
- Improve your IP Skills - Evaluating Intellectual Property
- 5th Patent Seminar in Fields of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Correct Reading of Patent Publications in Field of Medicine and Patent Searches Using JPO Database
- Development of Antibody Medicines and Important Points when Applying for Patents
- Certification of Designations of Consolidated Trademarks - Double Standards in Examinations and Trials
- Handling Reasons for Rejection Post-Application - Overturning Reasons for Rejection
- Patent Recommendations - Taking on Yeast-related Patents
- Signposts to Patent Application - Biotechnology
- Conveying the Essence of an Invention in its Description - Writing Exercises
- What is Intellectual Property and How Can it be Used in Society?
- License Seminar for Researchers
- Acquiring Patents in the Field of Biotechnology
- Possibility of Medical-related Patents/Material Patents in Engineering Depts.
- Trademarks and Copyright
- Practical Handling of Cases Post-filing, Final Rejection Appeal Trials, Invalidation Trials and Correction Trials
- Patent Infringement
- Inventions and Patents
- Unearthing Inventions
- Writing Claims and Specifications for Antibody Medicine Patents
- Points for Patent Practice in Korea, China and Taiwan
- Learning from Lawsuits Regarding Crystal Polymorphism and Salt Patents in the US and Europe
- Points for Acquiring Parameter Patents and Countermeasures
- The Current Global State of Chinese Patents and Patent Strategies Sought by Japanese Enterprises
- Software Patents
- Precautions and Searches for Preventing Infringement Notices
- Patent Trends in Radiant Heat, Implementation and Sealing Material Technology for LEDs
- Patent Trends
|Director of Intellectual Property Training Institute
Patent&Trademark Attorney / Specially Qualified Attorney For Infringement Litigation
Patent Department manager / Specialist
||Kazuya HASEGAWA,born in 1969, obtained an MS in industrial chemistry from Hiroshima University. The targets of his research include analysis of Immunology, Fermentation Technology, Enzymatic Technology and Saccharide Chemistry. His specialty covers Allergy, Food, Microorganism, Cosmetics, Enzyme and Saccharide. He is presently a member of JPAA. Certified in 2005 as Litigation Certified Intellectual Property Attorney.
More than anything else, I love to try something new. I will keep trying, so that I can provide satisfactory services to out client, making good use of my know-how obtained through research experience at a business enterprise.